Wednesday, September 12, 2013 6:30pm - 8:30pm
St. John the Evangelist, Parish Hall, 20 Church Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
For families new to Pack 97, this will be a great opportunity to learn:
- how the Pack runs
- what achievements are and how you play an important role in them
- expectations for boys and families
- types of events
- uniforms, and much more.
Please note, at least one parent from every scout family needs to take Youth Protection Training before
the New Parents Meeting.
- To take Youth Protection training go to MyScouting.org and create an account.
- From the MyScouting.org portal, click on E-Learning and take the Youth Protection training.
- Upon completion, you may print a certificate of completion to submit with a volunteer application or submit the completion certificate to Erica Feldmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you to the New Parent Meeting.
- When your volunteer application is approved, you will receive a BSA membership card which includes your member ID number. After you receive your membership card, log back into MyScouting, click on My Profile and update the system by inputting your member ID number. This will link your Youth Protection training records, and any other training, in MyScouting to your BSA membership.
Please mark your calendars and we look forward to seeing you then!