Sales October 20, 2012 - November 2, 2012 Pick up
Saturday, November 17, 2012
12:00pm - 5:00pm
This is the primary fundraiser for the Pack and we hope you will encourage your son to do their best to help us earn funds for the Pack. Many Packs sell popcorn, have yard sales, and engage in other fundraising efforts, but Pack 97 feels that with a strong effort from every Cub Scout, we can raise almost all the money we need for the year with our Wreath Sales, saving everyone time and money!
The wreath order form and a dialogue that your son can use as he starts selling wreaths are also attached for your use. If you have any questions at all about the wreath sales please feel free to let me or Patty know.
- Small Wreaths (22”) for $13 each
- Large Wreaths (32”) for $17 each
- Kissing Balls (15”) for $25 each
Each Cub Scout is encouraged to sell at least 15 items and the top three sellers will earn a prize! See the dialogue
suggestions for each Cub Scout.
- We will award the top 3 sellers with a cool gift item.
- In addition, for every 15 items that are sold by each scout, he will receive 1 ticket that will be put into a raffle. (Sell 30 items, get 2 tickets, etc.)
- Raffle tickets will be selected at the November Pack Meeting and 12 scouts can select their cool gift item from those available.